At arcadia, we can help you formulate evaluations that will get you the vital information you need to better understand the change you are seeking to bring about in your community.
More specifically, arcadia will help you:
- Cut through the myriad of research and evaluation methodologies to help you find the most realistic, useful and culturally appropriate approach for measuring your program outcomes
- Articulate and document your program’s theory of change ( fancy way of saying breaking down why you think your idea(s) work)
- Analyze, interpret and draw meaning from your program evaluation data
- Find interesting and engaging way of sharing findings from your evaluation with your community, staff, funders and other important stakeholders
- Train you and your staff on how to manage and continue your evaluation work on your own